Monday, December 27, 2010

It is Go Time

It is officially go time as far as this project is concerned. I am currently in Juneau, Alaska awaiting a ferry to Haines to make the production of this project happen. The temperature here is in the high 20's. It is mostly cloudy and there are occasional snow flurries. The amount of shootable daylight is approximately 4 hours, if the overcast is not too thick.

I have ran into a problem where the equipment that I mailed up is not all here in Juneau. I specifically mailed it north to Juneau because my sister could get me updates on when gear arrived. My father lives in Haines but was going to be in Juneau when the boxes were expected to land. Fortunately my parka and short painter pole made it here. Unfortunately I am short most of my clothes and my long underwear. I guess I will see what is in my Haines cache and then go shopping from there.